Creator of TWEAK, Tara is a world traveler, passionate entertainer and advocate of handmade arts and crafts. We asked her to list a few things that inspire her day-to-day and some of the things that she loves most.
1. MY PASSPORT I’m constantly abroad seeking out artists for my TWEAK boutique and of course I travel a lot for pleasure and inspiration.
2. HOSTING PARTIES Growing up, my mother always gave the most incredible themed dinner parties; I guess I inherited her delight in entertaining.
3. TONY DUQUETTE He had fabulous style, and while I love a minimalist look, I’m far more “Tony” in my obsession with layering a house with beautiful objects.
4. SKYPE It’s the easiest way for me to stay in touch with friends all around the world.
5. MUSEUM OF ARTS & DESIGN, NYC A celebration of objects crafted to enhance our lives.
6. MOSER CRYSTAL Toasting with their heavy goblets makes me feel like a Bohemian princess.
7. BUCCELLATI RINGS I’d stack them up on every finger if I could.
8. MY BLACK SHIH-TZU DOMINO He’s a great judge of character.
9. BLOOD ORANGES
10. GRAPPA DI MIRTILLI FROM VALTELLINA Potent and lovely.
11. A GUEST IN MY GUEST ROOM